Drainage Crew (Civil) – Auckland
We are creating a new Drainage Crew and are looking for experienced operators, labourers and apprentices to bring their skills to our team. These roles are for Greater Auckland and will be based initially predominantly in West Auckland at our Westgate site.View Job & Enquire> More +
We are creating a new Drainage Crew and are looking for:
- Registered Drainlayer
- Apprentice Drainlayer
- Experienced operators (trenches etc)
- Drainage labourers
These roles are for Greater Auckland and will be based initially predominantly in West Auckland at our Westgate site.
Some key attributes you possess are:
- Experience in civil drainage, including pipe laying and benching/plastering
- Operators to possess relevant licensing, ideally Class 2 or above and WTR endorsements
- Reliable team player
- Physically fit
- Positive attitude towards Health & Safety
- Registered Drainlayer to have relevant certification and experience
You will need to have a current New Zealand driver’s licence, and you will also be eligible to work in New Zealand (resident, citizen or a candidate holding a relevant work visa).
Successful applicants will undertake a pre-employment drug test on their first day and may be asked to undertake random testing during employment.
What we offer
Competitive pay rates based on experience
Guaranteed minimum 40 hours
Permanent, full time roles